Canada’s foodservice event of the year.
Aircraft Interiors Expo is the global market leader for the world’s aircraft interiors industry. The Expo provides you with the platform to meet, network and see the most comprehensive range of products in the aircraft interiors industry.
In just three days you can:
- Engage with 500 industry suppliers
- Discover interior concepts and equipment for the full spectrum of First, Business, Economy Class and Low-Cost carriers as well as products for the highly specialised VIP sectors
- Network with senior level professionals from over 90 countries specialising in every aspect of the aircraft interior
- See the latest innovations and emerging technologies
World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo provides a dedicated business environment for those responsible for catering operations and passenger comfort during travel.
The 3 day exhibition will address the challenges facing the suppliers of amenities and food on the move, whilst providing the opportunity for those responsible for purchasing food and passenger service solutions to have the opportunity to attend free of charge seminars, watch chef demos and tastings, meet and network with new and existing partners or source innovative catering solutions.
SIAL Canada showcasing the North-American agrifood business.
Now in its 9th year, the World Low Cost Airlines Congress has been designed to assist low fare
airlines in growing profitability during tough times.
We have hand-picked a diverse group of influential and successful CEOs and senior airline executives to share best practice on how to secure new routes, new customers, and ultimately, new revenues.
Go here for more details and registration.
1. This onboard services industry Super Show is the ONLY show of its kind in the U.S.
2. Meet key industry decision makers from more than 40 airlines, and industry caterers and suppliers.
3. Learn about the latest in onboard food products, packages and technology from more than 150 caterers and suppliers.
4. Glean a wealth of knowledge from educational sessions focusing on current industry trends and keynote speaker Dave Hilfman, Senior Vice President Sales of United Airlines.
5. The show offers a “one-stop shop” at which to meet with customers and attract valuable prospects for future opportunities.
6. The IFSA Conference has more networking opportunities than any other industry shows – expand your network of industry peers by connecting with old colleagues and meeting new friends.
7. Both the conference and exhibition are FREE for airlines to attend.
8. See industry chefs under pressure and live in action at the 4th Annual IFSA Chef’s Competition.
9. Tap into a huge reservoir of industry knowledge, and benefit from the experience and ingenuity of other businesses.
Click here for more information about the 2012 IFSA Annual Conference & Exhibition.
Taking place in Seattle September 25 – 27, Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas will be showcasing the very latest in cabin design and innovations featuring cabin management systems, seating products, soft furnishings and more.
Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas, already over 80% sold, will deliver 3 days of unrivalled networking opportunities where buyers from around the world come to see the latest product innovations.
The world’s no. 1 food exhibition will take place in Paris, from 21 to 25 October 2012.
Make a date in your diary to attend this essential event, which focuses on the major challenges faced by the global food industry.
Click here for more details.